SKU : EFDV597
Brand : DFROBOT
Model : DFR0460
This is a 64x32 RGB LED Matrix Panel, it has 2048 full-color RGB LEDs in all. Each LED can be independently controlled. To control this LED Matrix, at least 13 digital GPIOs are required. The led matrix has 2 IDC connectors (DATA_IN, DATA_OUT) on the back, you can cascade multiple panels and make a huge screen together. You are highly recommended to use microcontrolloers with large RAM and high speed to control this LED, such as Raspberry Pi, Mega 2560. Please note that the Arduino do not supprt all functions as its speed is not enough to run multiple panels.
What’s more, this product is a pure color LED display module with high brightness, long life and no pollution. It can be safely used both indoor and outdoor. This module can be used in harsh environment.
Note: This panel needs a 5V@4A power supply.
- Operating voltage：DC 5V
- Average power consumption：<500W/㎡
- Maxim Power Consumption ：<1000w/㎡
- Level of viewing Angle：≧160°
- Control mode：Synchronous control
- Drive mode：1/16 scan rate
- Repetition frequency：≧60Hz
- White Balance Brightness：≧1200cd/㎡
- Refresh frequency ：≧300Hz
- Pixel pitch ：4mm
- Thickness ：11mm
- EFDV597 64x32 RGB LED Matrix Panel (4mm pitch) x 1 pcs