Flyport is powered by a 16 bit, 256K Flash, PIC Microcontroller. Signals on the external connector are configurable at runtime and are: 22 Digital I/Os, 4 Analog Inputs, 9 PWM, 4 UART, SPI, I2C. Onboard are : Real time clock, 2 KB Flash storage memory and Serial bootloader .
Start development immediately using the free OpenPicus IDE. Focus on your application, since the wireless Stack and events are managed from the Software Framework. Modules have bootloader preloaded, no development tools needed.
Flyport connects to Wireless LAN or it works in Ad Hoc mode. It manages WEP, WPA e WPA-2. You can decide which TCP services you need, using TPC/IP Setup wizard.
Flyport has several power saving modes controlled by your application. You can decide to turn on the Wi-Fi transceiver only when it’s really needed expecially in battery powered applications.
Flyport provides the following services:
- Webserver (including Ajax applications)
- TCP Socket
- UDP Socket
- SMTP Client
- SNTP Client.
- 16 Bit Processor: PIC24FJ256,256K Flash,16K Ram,16Mips@32Mhz.
- Bootloader pre-programmed so no external programmer is needed.
- Transceiver: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi certified (b/g/n) Microchip MRF24WB0MB module.
- Power Supply: 5V or 3,3V, integrated LDO.
- Integrated RTC: 32,768 Khz quartz on board.
- 10 Digital I/O: reconfigurable at Runtime, 9 can be used PWM.
- 4 analog inputs: 10bits ADC, Vref=2,048V (or you can even use Vcc at runtime).
- 1 UART.
- 1 SPI.
- 1 I2C.
- Reset circuit.
- 26x2-pin connector, standard 0.1" (2,54mm) male pin header.
- PCB antenna.
- EFDV163 - Flyport - Wi-Fi Starter Kit (FlyPort PCB Ant. module + USB Nest board) * 1 (ศึกษาข้อมูลการใช้งานได้จาก Information Support)