Recommended for high-side switching applications that benefit from separate logic and load grounds, these devices encompass load supply voltages to 50 V and output currents to -500 mA. These 8-channel source drivers are useful for interfacing between low-level logic and high-current loads. Typical loads include relays, solenoids, lamps, stepper and/or servo motors, print hammers, and LEDs.
Features and Benefits
▪ TTL, DTL, PMOS, or CMOS compatible inputs
▪ 500 mA output source current capability
▪ Transient-protected outputs
▪ Output breakdown voltage to 50 V
▪ 20SOIC packaging , Lead free / RoHS compliant